CE Approved Revolving Door Turnstile Access Control Full
The high strength paddle gate rotates on a fixed axis to allow
controlled entry and egress.
This option allows the widest controlled turnstile walkway, with a
passage width between 550mm-1000mm .
By shape, swing gate turnstiles can be divided into bridge type,
vertical type and cylinder type.
Vertical and cylinder types required reduced space, are easy to
install, but have a short passage length offering limited
pedestrian detecting features.
Bridge type swing gate turnstiles offer extended passage length,
with stronger pedestrian detecting features and higher safety
Compared to tripod turnstiles, bridge types include pedestrian
detecting features monitoring pedestrians more effectively and with
improved anti tailgating features.
They are also suitable when wide passage widths are required such
as wheelchair access or pedestrians with large luggage or bicycles.
Features and Benefits
• Use of RFID IC cards, ID cards, Barcode or magnetic cards as
automatic identification system and achieve access attendance, fees
• A direction indicator showed that the pedestrian access to the
current status and guide pedestrian correctly and in smooth
• Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm
by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in
• Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little strength
after reading card, and the arm will automatically rotate forward
by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
• Pure mechanical mode: The passenger pushes the arm by hand until
he goes through the barriers.
• Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical
• Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
• Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for
emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or
• Adjustable time out delay.
• Single passage in the set direction
• Bi-directional single passage
• Free passage in the set direction
• Always free or locked
• Housing: In stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316.
• Barrier arm- stainless steel bar.
|Max power consumption||w||30|
|Working temperature||degree||-25 to +70|
|Dimension excluding bars||mm||1500X1630X2310|
|Net weight including bars||Kg||215|